Birthday Weekend

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, cards and also gifts. I had a wonderful birthday that extended into the weekend. Davy and I went to dinner at my new favorite place, The Olive Garden, due to my recent pasta cravings. He also surprised me with this adorable little cake that had a train going over a mountain since we decorated the nursery in trains.



Of course he put trick candles on the cake =)

It was really good cake. You could even eat the rocks which were jelly beans.

I also dragged Davy shopping for my birthday which he was very patient and even faked that he was enjoying himself. Thanks to several gift cards for my birthday to Babies R' US I was able to get our travel system. It is a jogging stroller and car seat combination. So in between the football games I had Davy put the stroller together. (of course not during the UT game)





0 comments: